Friday, November 28, 2008

Thanksgiving Thoughts

Things I'm Grateful for this year:
  • The start of the Christmas season - a time to remember our hope in Jesus Christ .
  • Growth and healing that God worked in my heart this year. Some of you know that I have struggled in my faith for several years, and that I found a way to move forward this year. Be on lookout for faith coming out in new ways.
  • 16 years together with a beautiful woman who loves me, and who devotes herself completely to our children.
  • Children who make their dad proud in many ways, and who know just when to scratch my head.
  • Being part of the Mars Clan. I feel so blessed to have parents who raised us in love, for the paths they chose, and what they taught us. Every one of my brothers and sisters amazes me.
  • To live in a time and a place where we enjoy so much freedom and prosperity.

1 comment:

eldonmars said...

I'm thankful you finally remembered your password.